Hey everyone! As the title, new to Roll20 but not the system of D&D 3.5e. Preferring a free game at the moment to start with. Mature content is cool with me but I'm not looking to have my PC[s] sit in a rape dungeon or brothel for weeks on end. I'm looking for some story with my characters. [Edit]: Probably useful info to include, I'm Central US, looking for a game around 5pm - 9pm my time for Sunday - Thursday. Or just about any time on Friday/Saturday. [However, back to work on Sunday, so can't stay up terribly late on a Saturday.] Although, I'm flexible on the amount of time spent, I'm also okay with a session that's around 2 - 4 hours long, as well. I've got a couple characters already created with the online character sheets here. Dragonkin, True Neutral, Barbarian, level 2 with basic gear and a bio written up as well- In a manner that allow him to be adaptable to the campaign at large. Ultimately, I'd love to find a group to play in an evil campaign with. I've got a: Human, Neutral Evil, Dread Necromancer, level 1 also ready to go with basic gear. I know the latter request is pretty rare and to find a decent story to go along with it but if anyone is willing, I'm always down. Just- no murder hobo'ing please. I'd prefer a more sophisticated and methodical evil group and story arc. Anyway, if anyone is interested, give me a holler! Thanks and hope to see you guys in the realms.