Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Text cannot be seen on the map, even if it's on a blank page

I haven't logged in in about a month and today I saw this bug, so I don't know exactly for how long it existed. I have some text on the map to remind players of important things and it all disappeared. At first I thought I deleted it but when I hovered over the place it used to be, it's still there, just "under" everything. I tried changing the color, tried clicking "to the front" for a couple of minutes, nothing happens. If I edit it, I can see it, but as soon as I finish and click somewhere else, the text disappears. I even tried this on a new completely blank page, the text would still be invisible as if it's under the page itself. Can someone help?
I only have a few suggestions: Have you checked what color the font is? Have you done these things and then reloaded the table top? Have you checked what size the font is? Is there anything on a layer above it that's blocking it? Also do you have some sort of screen shot of you clicking on it so we can get a better idea of what's going on?
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please send me a join link and I will come take a look.

Edited 1397322140
Techpriest said: I only have a few suggestions: Have you checked what color the font is? Have you done these things and then reloaded the table top? Have you checked what size the font is? Is there anything on a layer above it that's blocking it? Also do you have some sort of screen shot of you clicking on it so we can get a better idea of what's going on? 1. Yes, I posted above that I changd the color a couple of times but it was still invisible 2. Yes 3. Yes, changed it a couple of times as well 4. I posted above that I tried it on a completely blank page, so there should be nothing that would be blocking it. Gauss said: Please send me a join link and I will come take a look. Will do
You should send that link in a private message to Gauss. Anyone can use that link to join and log in to your campaign.
HoneyBadger said: You should send that link in a private message to Gauss. Anyone can use that link to join and log in to your campaign. Oh derp, didn't think of that, thanks!