Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Pathfinder][Second Edition][Newbies Welcome!][Paid]

***This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10/player per session, via PayPal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Sessions run every Saturday, 8-11pm EST.*** **Dawn of a New Age** Fires burn atop the ruined citadel on Hellknight Hill, sending plumes of red smoke into the air that could be a call for help. Within the old keep, strange invaders from a distant land, mysterious long-lost ruins, and the machinations of a shadowy organization await discovery. Something dire is building toward an apocalyptic event, and it falls to your characters to stop the end before it begins. The Age of Ashes Adventure Path begins with “Hellknight Hill”—a complete adventure for 1st- to 4th-level characters. The call for heroes has gone out, and you have heard the call. Pick up your sword, don your shield, and prepare your spells: your destiny awaits you. Join in an epic adventure, using Paizo's newest ruleset, Pathfinder 2nd Edition. With an entirely revamped action economy and a rebalancing of classes, fantasy TTRPGs have never felt sleeker.&nbsp; Swing giant swords as a half-orc barbarian. Belt dire dirges as a halfling bard. And wield mighty, edlritch forces as an elven wizard. There is no fate but what you make for yourself. Join me, Charles, as I take you on a fantastical journey through the lands of Golarion. Your character matters, and my Storytelling tm&nbsp; style reflects that. Are you wanting a more cinematic experience than you've had in games of yore? Then yore (ugh, what a bad joke) in luck. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/175098/age-of-ashes-adventure-path" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/175098/age-of-ashes-adventure-path</a> NOTE: We already have two players. We need at least two more to start. Don't miss out on the inaugural adventure path of Paizo's newest edition!
Update: we have two confirmed players, and two prospectives. If you’d like to get in on Paizo first official second edition AP, act fast!
Big update! We now have four confirmed players. We can fit one more. Don’t miss out! Act today!
Another update: we have a fourth player! If you want in, you're running out of time. Slots are filling up fast. Don't miss out on a chance to play a new, dynamic AP filled with mystery and dread!
Final update: well, that’s it folks. We have five players, a sixth is tentative. What a ride it has been! Keep an eye out. I’m sure I’ll be running some more amazing games in the future. Don’t miss out when they open up!