Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Any way to recover a deleted campaign?

Edited 1397303020
I went to delete the chat in my campaign and apparently I clicked the wrong thing. It's what I get for working on my campaign at 5 am. I can still access it and join it, but it is not listed in my campaigns. Is there any way to get it back or should I start trying to recreate maps? The name of the campaign was Shards of Ambition.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ill forward this to the Devs.
If you can still access it and get into the campaign... try creating a new blank campaign while you have it open and use the Transmogrifier on the settings tab to grab everything.
HoneyBadger said: If you can still access it and get into the campaign... try creating a new blank campaign while you have it open and use the Transmogrifier on the settings tab to grab everything. Thank you for the idea, but it looks like I got to it too late and I'm able to access it anymore.

Edited 1397352826
I did the same thing about a year ago, one of the devs restored it for me
Bumping this one. I'm really hoping that something can be done here. My game runs tomorrow afternoon hopefully.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Have you tried sending an email to the team? <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>

Edited 1397534059
Gauss
Forum Champion
I did inform the Devs regarding this but the Dev team was at PAX this weekend. It will take time for them to get to this. Sorry.
All right. I'll just go ahead and run a short module this week in a secondary roll20. I'll accept "Was at PAX" as a viable excuse and return to brooding in my own jealousy.
It should be back for you.
Thank you
Riley D. said: It should be back for you. Its crap like this that makes me happy to support Roll20.