Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][D&D5e][Free] A much bigger problem - One shot adventure

Edited 1567816870
**THE GAME** For the past sixty-seven years Wheatwinter Farm, a small farm outside the village of Longbranch, has produced an essential survival tool for the town—a unique strain of wheat that can survive the harsh winters of the region. However, for the past few weeks something has been terrorizing the livestock at Wheatwinter and the surrounding farms. Markus Wheatwinter has defended his farm from goblins time and time again, but this time something is different and he has put out a call for aid. The game will be held on Saturday September 7th, from 5pm to 9pm ish&nbsp; EST Discord will be used for voice.&nbsp; Follow this link to apply: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/175470/a-much-bigger-problem" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/175470/a-much-bigger-problem</a> **PREVIOUS PLAYER REVIEW** &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I enjoy this particular DM’s style. He’s passionate about his campaigns, well organized, creative and fair. His sessions are engaging and his NPC's are well portrayed.&nbsp; He implements background music, sound effects, letters and handouts, enriching the overall experience. His stories have continuity yet he allows the players to govern which direction to go, unencumbered by the greater storyline. If the session does go awry, he’s quick on his feet to adapt. I can’t say enough good things about this DM.&nbsp; His style and presentation enhance his world and immerse you into the game. In short, he provides a fun and enjoyable roll-playing experience. Give it a go, you won't regret it. - Azurine Winterheart **WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT OF ME** - I will be on time - I will be respectful of everyone - I will be honest - I will be fair for all - I will be fully prepared - I will be open to constructive feedback, accept it and adapt to it - I will not make it easy for you, death is possible - I will have a wicked time. **WHAT I EXPECT OF THE PLAYER** - To have a decent headphone and play in a place where there is no background noise - To respect me and your fellow players - To provide me with constructive feedback to enhance your experience - To have fun and enjoy yourself to the fullest **Absolutely no bullying will be accepted** **CHARACTER CREATION** Starting stats are 16, 14, 13, 12, 10, 9.&nbsp; From there, you add your race bonuses **BOOK ALLOWED** For this game, we will be using the PHB and the Xanathar book only **APPLICATION** I am looking for serious player so I will be careful on who I accept into the game. Please answer the question below: - Why do you want to join? - What do you look for in a D&amp;D game? - What is your experience with D&amp;D? (only for reference, I welcome all types of experience) - Can you write no more than four sentences describing the character you would like to play I am really looking forward to meeting you and playing this module with you.&nbsp;  Cheers, BlackStrum
I would like to join, if this is still happening?