Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] looking for games to join

i am looking for some games to join my schedule is pretty empty so im not busy at all on most days and if theres something someoneone wants to know im open for questions ps: im fine with any system
Would you be able to do an in person game, and where do you live?
i live in germany
If you can do Saturdays at 11:30 AM UTC, I'm starting a GURPS Dungeon Fantasy campaign in a week:&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7723174/lfp-est-gurps-4e-looking-for-players-for-saturday-morning-campaign" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7723174/lfp-est-gurps-4e-looking-for-players-for-saturday-morning-campaign</a>
1567986907

Edited 1567986937
Hello Jeff J., I am currently running a Stars Without Number game. It is a sci-fi setting running on a stripped down old school d&amp;d system. We are currently running three times a week so there should be something to fit your schedule (or fill the lack of same). If you want to come explore the stars I recommend that you check out the game listing. Strong attention to detail is recommended but not required to participate. Thanks, -- Squeegee Game Link: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/172983/death-becomes-her-a-space-opera" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/172983/death-becomes-her-a-space-opera</a>
Heyo! I'm running a Tuesday 5e homebrew game that'll be weekly starting at 11am-12pm CST!&nbsp; I have all of one(1) player rn and the ability to be v flexible with ideas and creativity if you're interested in that! If you ARE down, please contact me at WitchyEevee#0547 because R20 doesn't actually give me notifications for forums!&nbsp; Thank you for your time.