Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[RELEASE - Map Tiles] Forests and Caves by Lueliya

Lueliya
Marketplace Creator
Marketplace Link:  Forests and Caves This pack includes resources primarily used for forests and caves, but they can also be used to make beaches, fields, and jungles. Please enjoy! In this pack: Seamless map tiles: Grass, water, dirt, sand, cave floors, cliffs/cave walls, poison, and lava Map decorations: Trees, forest shrubbery, mushrooms, flowers, rocks, transparent stairs, crystals, bones, campfires, etc. Notes and advice: Hexadecimal codes for single color tiles are included at the end of their file names. These hexadecimal codes can be used to polygon-fill the area instead of using the tiles. As seen in the third preview image, it is recommended to use the polygon-fill tool to fill black in unused dungeon map space. There are two versions of every tree in this pack. One version has a gradient black shadow that just outlines the tree; the other has an actual shadow. The tree with the gradient black shadow is more suited for rotating. However, the tree with the actual shadow has more depth. Tiles called "Cave Wall" are 2x2 merged versions of the "Rock Cliff" tiles. As such, they will tile seamlessly with the Rock Cliff tiles as long as they are twice the size. The Cave Wall tiles are meant to make it easier to build tunnels, but you will likely need to use the Rock Cliff tiles to build rooms. Please feel free to ask questions/give feedback with regards to this pack. Thank you! -Lueliya
Tan
Pro
Marketplace Creator
AH! It reminds me of old JRPG style maps and I love it.
Lueliya
Marketplace Creator
Thanks! I'm glad you like it. I really like the art in a lot of old (and new!) JRPGs.