Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 4E Tomb of Horrors; Saturday evening. Interest check.

So I don't have a lot of time anymore due to scheduling changes, full-scale campaigns are kind of off the table for me. I figure while I've got some free time between now and then, I'd put out the offer for a game I've been trying to run for a while. What: Tomb of Horrors, classic AD&D dungeon crawl updated for 4th Edition. Extremely lethal, thinking-man's dungeon for experienced players. When: Saturday evenings, probably 7PM EST or later. Possibly earlier if people want extra long sessions. How long: Could take between three and six sessions depending on length and how it's played. Details: This is not a campaign, it's a one-shot dungeon crawl. There's no visiting towns, no NPCs to interact with, no plot to play through. It's purely an old-school dungeon crawl. Players should be competent, experienced at gaming in general, not power-gamers, and easy to get along with. Expect challenge, expect characters to die. Players should not have played the dungeon before. Skype voice, no text. If people are interested, gimme a shout and if it looks like a game can come together, we can move forwards.
Well, I've played 4th edition before, so I know the basics of the game. Would we be making our own characters or are we using pre made ones? Also how often would we be playing?
Hmmmm... I have been looking to get into a game on saturday nigths and 7:00 PM EST hits a home run! I would be interested in playing and i may have another person interested also. I usually player a leader (cleric) but would like to try something different. 7:30 PM EST - might work a little better (to get all 4 kids into bed on time) and ooh would need to finish no later than 10:45 or so. fingers are crossed