“This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Greetings heroes! I am The Dungeon Master and I have been running role-playing games of every type for over 3 decades. If you are tired of your DM or GM bailing on you before the first session, or burning out on the game before reaching level 10, or simply throwing the same old pre-written modules that everyone has seen a hundred times at you, come join us as we start our new campaign, or inquire about starting a new game using whatever system and settings you prefer! As a pro level subscriber I have access to and use every bell and whistle that Roll20 offers. From dynamic lighting and field of vision to API scripts that add to and enhance the game's mechanics such as Initiative trackers, blood effects, and the ability to modify attributes from macros, to the custom macros I setup for all of the players to have easy to use buttons on their characters that can roll their most used abilities, automatically reducing the appropriate number of ammunition, spells, or other consumables from your sheet in the process! I have several options for games. There is a brand new D&D/Pathfinder campaign set in a Norse themed setting on Sunday afternoon at 3:30 as well as two basic fantasy 5th Edition campaigns on Sunday mornings at 11 and evenings at 7. These games will run weekly and will last roughly 3 hours. All times are Central Standard Time. There will be a free session 0 where characters will be created and the settings discussed. In addition there is a Play by Post Pathfinder game set in the World of Warcraft setting that is constantly running and now a weekly Saturday evening one--shot where I teach new players how to play D&D 5th edition as well as use Roll20 to do so! I have plenty of openings for new games as well, so do not be shy about asking to start a campaign using any other system you are interested in. If you are ready to level-up your game with an experienced DM, send me a friend request on discord @ The Dungeon Master#8397  and I will get back to you promptly.  Current Games [CST] [D&D 5th] Sunday@11AM: 0/6 spots open [D&D/Pathfinder] Sunday@330PM: 1/6 spots open [D&D 5th] Sunday@7PM: 3/6 spots open [D&D 5th] Weekly Saturday Evening One-Shot 6/6 spots open Latest Live Stream Heroes Wanted - Episode 1