Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Changing the layer a token is on IPad Pro

Edited 1568208411
Hello all, I recently subscribed to the Plus version to try and make use of some of the Table on Tablet features. I’m pretty new to roll20 as well but my group thought we should give it try. I’m slowly figuring out how to do GM things on the tablet and it’s coming along well pretty well but slowly. I also bought the Rise of the Runelords adventure path add on. One of the things I’ve stuck on is that a lot of the tokens only appear on the GM layer and I cannot figure out how to move them to the token layer so my players can see them on my ipad. Does anyone know how to do this?
Well I feel dumb, I turned on Advanced Keyboard Shortcuts on my game and figured it out.