Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Player looking to play D&D 4e or playtest D&D next (5e), Pacific Time Zone

I'm looking for a group to play a weekly or bi-weekly d&d game, in either 4e or playtesting 5e.  I am free to play weekday nights (Pacific time zone), and open to playing pretty much any campaign setting and class depending on the group's needs.
I would definitely be open to playing some 5e. Weekday nights would be fine for me (mst). I'm a mature player (25) and am very serious about the game, but am always looking to have a good time as a priority over "winning."
I would be open to play some 4e any time for me, i am new to d&D but not to rpgs