Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder simple ++ formatting help

Edited 1568333592
I am trying to do a little bit of editing to the pathfinder simple sheet located here . I was able to add in the extra fields that I wanted to, however the formatting is...  hot garbage . I would like for it to look more like  this , but I don't know if it's an html problem, or a css problem, or what. Any help is much appreciated, Thanks. Update. I was able to get the sheet to go where I wanted it to.  I used the fairly hacky solution of a big block of   and a few well placed <br>s. Gonna leave this up for anyone else that searches it down.  If you have a cleaner way of making it format properly other than a br and 37 nbsp please let me know.
Richard T.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Seems like it should be done with css, throwing some margins on those objects. 
Thank you.  I am so lost in the sauce I didn't even know where to start looking.  I've been mostly fiddling with the HTML side. I do appreciate the help.