Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tabletop Audio has not been updated on R20.

Not sure if this is the forum to post this, but Tabletop Audio has I think 8 or 9 new audio files on their home page, but have yet to be linked into the free jukebox 'here'. Was wondering if this is an oversight, or the person in charge of muzak is just waiting for a critical mass of material?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
There's usually a delay. But it's probably good to bring this to their attention. A list of missing tracks might be helpful, unless you can sort them on TT Audio?
There we go; a screen capture of the tracks-pending for import. ;-)==)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Excellent! That should be helpful when a mod comes by.
Hello Dylan L., Thank you for this information. I have passed this along to the devs. As soon as we have more information, we will let you know.  Thanks!
LOL!  I've noticed that user music isn't being uplaoded either.  Is there a deeper issue going on with why the Table-Top audio hasn't been updated?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I think it's a manual process. Perhaps easily overlooked?

Edited 1568827901
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Devs have mentioned in the past that they update the various sound sources periodically, and that it isn't automated. The updates usually happen on Tuesdays, and will be included in the weekly release notes. Based on past experience of their updates, I'd say it usually works out to about a quarterly update - so they are probably about due (last update was May 21). Link for reference:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7457145/table-top-audio-behind-schedule/?pageforid=7457421#post-7457421" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7457145/table-top-audio-behind-schedule/?pageforid=7457421#post-7457421</a>
Loren the GM said: Devs have mentioned in the past that they update the various sound sources periodically, and that it isn't automated. The updates usually happen on Tuesdays, and will be included in the weekly release notes. Based on past experience of their updates, I'd say it usually works out to about a quarterly update - so they are probably about due (last update was May 21). Link for reference:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7457145/table-top-audio-behind-schedule/?pageforid=7457421#post-7457421" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7457145/table-top-audio-behind-schedule/?pageforid=7457421#post-7457421</a> Ah...kool.&nbsp; They used to be much more up-to date (updating the TTA material after every 4 tracks). But if they're switching to quarterly, that's kool too.
Even more content that has yet to be added to the R20 Table-Top Audio listing.&nbsp; C'mon, I was forced to cough out over $50 to be able to use my own music (and I haven't even broke the 1 GIG mark, but it was required because 100 MB is bloody useless as a cap); it would be nice if the FREE service was updated.
Hey all - We definitely hear you. Music is a really important experience in any game. Currently, we are working on importing the newest media from Tabletop Audio and hope to have it out to you soon. We will check in with the dev team and come back to you next week with further details on a possible release schedule for these newest files.
Nicholas said: Hey all - We definitely hear you. Music is a really important experience in any game. Currently, we are working on importing the newest media from Tabletop Audio and hope to have it out to you soon. We will check in with the dev team and come back to you next week with further details on a possible release schedule for these newest files. All I ask
Hey all - After checking in with the dev team, we are tentatively looking to push out the new Tabletop Audio tracks within the next two weeks on one of our Tuesday code releases. Keep an eye out on our announcement page for further updates. In the meantime, if you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you!
Nicholas said: Hey all - After checking in with the dev team, we are tentatively looking to push out the new Tabletop Audio tracks within the next two weeks on one of our Tuesday code releases. Keep an eye out on our announcement page for further updates. In the meantime, if you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you! Two weeks... fair 'nuff.&nbsp; A rough timetable is better than logging in everyday going "isitinyetisitineyetisitinyet?" Thanks for the info. *thumbs up*
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hi, Dylan! Just wanted to close the loop on this. The tabletop audio files were updated yesterday during the release.&nbsp; Thanks for your feedback!&nbsp;
Stephanie B. said: Hi, Dylan! Just wanted to close the loop on this. The tabletop audio files were updated yesterday during the release.&nbsp; Thanks for your feedback!&nbsp; THANK YOU. :-)==)