Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][GMT] Experienced player looking for first roll20 player experience in West Marshes

Edited 1568360546
Wil
Plus
To cut directly to the chase, I am a 36 year old experienced D&D player relatively new to Roll20 when I started DMing a small campaign in it for friends who is looking to experience playing with people he has never met online in a West Marshes style of group.  I am looking for this style simply because it is hard to find fixed times for a schedule and this kind of group could really allow me to enjoy D&D whenever I do have time to do it.  A bit of info about me: - 36 years old male - Started D&D in 2e in my early teens, played every edition since in multiple campaigns - A love for Eberron, but enjoy basically every kind of setting - DMed at least half a dozen campaigns, played in too much to count. Some spanning half a decade.  - Just looking for a fun environment to play my favorite RPG in online.  I would love to try West Marshes, but a different type of group who are okay with my not entirely reliable availability would also be an option! Hit me up if you are interested. 

Edited 1568391064
Hey Wil i run a Westmarches style 5e game on Fridays and/or Saturdays. Games usually take place afternoon or evenings GMT (mostly European players but some US that join occaisionally). It's a game where all players are from an isolated island town and explore the dangerous underdark most below it most of the time and manage what happens in the town. currently have a group of around 8 active players but we can usually use 1-2 more people in most sessions. If this sounds good to you let me know and we can schedule an introduction/session 0 for you.