Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP][5e][18+][EST][Flexibile Days] The Unbroken

Schedule changes from week to week but you still want to get some play time in?  Look no further. We are a West March group evolving from isolated dungeon crawls to more of a campaign-style group.  This group has been through a couple server reboots with people coming and going, but we still manage to stick together.  We have seen a dip in activity recently and have 5-6 active people, trying to get that to around 10. Games happen when the DM (me) is available, which is most of the time lately.  We also have a lot of things to do outside of game sessions - RP in Discord, downtime activities to collect and craft, train, etc.  We allow most of the official D&D 5e content for player character choices, and a decent amount of homebrew stuff as well. Setting is Faerun.  The guild, called The Unbroken, has its base of operations aboard two mobile ships (one in the air, one in the sea) connected via portal called the Star Goddess.  Our current campaign is based in post death-curse Chult but instant travel is available through portals to Waterdeep and another island, with more coming in the future. I'm relatively new to DMing (a few games so far) and kind of took the mantle more experienced people who have one by one decided not to DM, but I'm in it for the long haul.  I've been with this group for the past year. We are LGBTQ friendly.  We require 18+, allowing light romance in discord chat, no open ERP, but feel free in private messages if both are willing. You can make any character build you like, and will most likely start at level 3.  Please reply here or in private message with questions and a little bit about yourself, your timezone, what your schedule is like, your experience, and what your expectations are. Looking forward to hearing from you soon! Trent.
We got a couple people already, looking for a couple more!  So let's see if I can bump this..
Bumping for goodness.  Need MOAR
Hey Trent, My friend and I are looking for a group to roll with. We are both new to pen/paper style games, so we might need some direction. However if your accepting new players we would love to join. We are both rpg fans in general and already made a few sheets in excitement to play. My time zone is Arizona time zone, his is CDT and we are few pretty much free all weekdays in the evenings. Thanks for your consideration.
Hi Trent I am interested in your game. I am located in the EST and am also very flexible in my schedule. I have about 10 years of experience. I have a Tabaxi Gloomstalker Ranger written and ready to go or to be edited as needed. please feel free to PM me for more information.
Hey guys, sounds interesting.  Let me PM you both
Hey Trent, I am not extremely skilled in character making and stuff, but love playing D&D I am looking for a group that I can be around Long Term, I am in CST so I think one hour behind yours my schedule is set pretty much in stone where I work mornings mon-fri, with the occasional Saturday, so if you would like to take a chance with me then please PM me ^-^
Hello, I'm a rather experienced player looking for a group to play with. I also have several character ideas to match the current party.
Hello Trent, my friend and I are interested. Will there be one big party of 10 or more people or will you break the group into different ones?
10 will be split into a couple groups that tend to play together, one mid-tier (we have some established chars already), and one low-tier.  Their quests will interweave toward the same overall goal.
Sorry but I think I got enough people for now.  Sometimes people join but don't really do much, if that happens I'll contact you guys.  Thanks for replying.