Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Sheet for Cyberpunk RED Jumpstart Kit in testing

Edited 1570485004
Chad
Plus
Sheet Author
Hi All, For those of you with access to use custom sheet code, I have a working sheet available here: <a href="https://github.com/Gerdofal/roll20-CyberpunkRED_Gerdofal_BETA" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Gerdofal/roll20-CyberpunkRED_Gerdofal_BETA</a> Tested extensively and I think I have all the bugs worked out. Includes multiple tabs, you can see them all at the readme from the link above. Feel free to use in your own game. If you see issues that need fixing, please report them in this thread or on the GitHub reporting tool. Here are the two major tabs: Suggestions welcome. Here is a brief list of the updates planned as I have time: Addition of netrunning activities on the action tab (These are currently in testing) Expansion of the ways to roll skills. For example, clicking a skill name on the first page will also roll the skill. Addition of HP tracking for damage (and healing) General improvement in formatting (ie custom CSS classes for entries which are now using generic classes, spacing and alignments for elements that don't align perfectly, etc.) Addition of reference information where appropriate (Target numbers, notification of success or failure in death save, drop-down for weapon damage, etc.) A GM tab so all generic NPCs can be handed within one "sheet" What will not be added: Anything that isn't spelled out in the rulebook. I have included a field for a custom modifier, but I won't be including automation for anything that they chose not to include (ex. Cover rules) Automation that could be more detrimental than helpful (ex. Automatic armor ablation, automatic HP reduction, etc.) Anything which absolutely requires a token, as I've found that this causes more trouble than it's worth for games without tokens.
David
Sheet Author
A sheet for Cyberpunk Red jump starter has already been added.
Chad
Plus
Sheet Author
I saw. I wanted a few more features than it provided out of the box. Feel free to use whichever you like best.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Chad not sure if you knew or not, but you can style the rolls differently, too, if you didn't want the default yellow background with red, blue, and green borders sometimes... I do realize, the existing look does help them stand-out a bit more in the sheet, though. :)
Chad
Plus
Sheet Author
Finderski said: Chad not sure if you knew or not, but you can style the rolls differently, too, if you didn't want the default yellow background with red, blue, and green borders sometimes... I do realize, the existing look does help them stand-out a bit more in the sheet, though. :) I've been playing around with that on my testing game. Currently, I think it's less confusing to use the default look simply because people will easily know what to mouseover when they want to see how their roll turned out. I've also had a request to change how the rolls are processed so they can see their exact roll as an output, then see the math and the result also. Working on that as an option.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Chad said: I've also had a request to change how the rolls are processed so they can see their exact roll as an output, then see the math and the result also. Working on that as an option. If you figure that out, without using the API, let me know... :)
Chad
Plus
Sheet Author
Finderski said: Chad said: I've also had a request to change how the rolls are processed so they can see their exact roll as an output, then see the math and the result also. Working on that as an option. If you figure that out, without using the API, let me know... :) Yeah, I know. :(&nbsp; But I definitely won't be using the API. I want it all contained just within the sheet.
Hopefully it gets added for official use because your sheet is WAY better than the other RED sheet on there now.
Chad
Plus
Sheet Author
Jerbearz said: Hopefully it gets added for official use because your sheet is WAY better than the other RED sheet on there now. Thanks!&nbsp; I have just uploaded a new version with some tweaks for the game I'm running tonight. This will be our first evening with a lot of combat, so expect a number of changes to come after we use it this session :)
Jerbearz said: Hopefully it gets added for official use because your sheet is WAY better than the other RED sheet on there now. Seconding this. The only thing the other RED sheet has going for it is that it has pretty CSS. Otherwise it's vastly inferior to this one. The good news is CSS is relatively easy to add after the fact if anyone is so inclined. I fully expect this sheet to "dominate the market" if/when you push it.
Chad
Plus
Sheet Author
Thanks!&nbsp; It worked well last night, I just want to add a little to the netrunning capabilities and clean up the CSS styling a bit. Also, thanks to ELH for help on a neat roll template border. Now transparent, with the blue GM background in this sample but will be the white player background when they roll.
Great work Chad, I can't wait to play with it!
This sheet is looking good man. I'm in my building phase of my game but will be playing soon so I look forward to my players using it.
Chad
Plus
Sheet Author
Jerbearz said: Great work Chad, I can't wait to play with it! SlowlyRaking said: This sheet is looking good man. I'm in my building phase of my game but will be playing soon so I look forward to my players using it. Thank you! I just uploaded a major update with some GM tools. We're playtesting it tonight. Assuming no major issues, I'll be doing some formatting work to make it look more "Cyberpunk" and will then submit it to the devs. Chad
Chad
Plus
Sheet Author
New URL and sample images above :)
Chad
Plus
Sheet Author
I’m submitting the sheet this week. Likely miss deadline, so look for it in a week or two.&nbsp;
Chad
Plus
Sheet Author
Ok, pull request submitted to official repository ( <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/pull/5515" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/pull/5515</a> ). Also changed the link of my personal repository to indicate it's now considered the beta version. ( <a href="https://github.com/Gerdofal/roll20-CyberpunkRED_Gerdofal_BETA" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Gerdofal/roll20-CyberpunkRED_Gerdofal_BETA</a> )
Chad
Plus
Sheet Author
Two updates: This sheet is now live in the menu The BETA repository now has netrunner actions. For the time being, these can be shown or hidden via the settings tab.
Chad
Plus
Sheet Author
One minor update on the beta version: The skill names on tab 1 are now clickable, rolling using the same code as the action buttons on tab 2