Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can whole games be Archived?

Can a whole game be stored in some kind of super compact form that I don't have to look at old games I don't want to delete everyday?  Sort of like how we can archive unused map pages?   Is there a folder system for games I don't know about?  I ask, because a tag system is there for both games and art, and art got folders but I may not have been paying attention enough to see the game organization. Mind you, I'm not asking for a system to be put in place (that's a Suggestion forum question) just if there is a system right now. Thanks for your time.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
There is not one right now but there are suggestions in the appropriate forum for it.