Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] Pathinder Starfinder Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday after 5PM CST

Hello all! I'm a fairly experienced player. I've spent a little time here on roll20 but I've been playing off and on in real life games for close to 10 years. I haven't played in a while and just picked up most of the Starfinder material, so I'd love to find a group to join.
1568840529

Edited 1568840591
I'm also interested in playing some Starfinder.
Hello Ethan S., I'm not running Starfinder right now but I am running Stars Without Number. I actually looked into Starfinder fairly thoroughly when I was starting up this game. I went with this system. I think they both have different places and they are different games at their hearts. Anywho, good news is you already know how to play SWN because it's based on old school d&amp;d. Super fun space setting. I personally love space trucker but this is more of an opera currently. The setting is hard Sci-fi post human. Take a look at the game listing if you are so inclined. Good luck finding a game to play! Thanks, -- Squeegee Game Link: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/172983/death-becomes-her-a-space-opera" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/172983/death-becomes-her-a-space-opera</a>