Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New to DnD. Looking for adventure and internet friends!

I am newborn DnD addict that is having trouble to find people to play with. I am open to learning and would love to find a fun group of people that wants to start fairly regular sessions. Thanks Everyone!
Welcome to the community, we're glad to have you! Best thing you can do is look through the listings for a game that is looking for more players on a day and time you can play. Don't forget to put in the Edition of D&D you want to play, and look at games accepting new players. Alternatively, if you can't find a game, try running your own! There are always more players than Dungeon Masters, and once you start DMing games it's hard to stop. You don't need to have years of experience playing or running games to start one here on Roll20, though it does help.
Thank you, very much!
I too am looking for groups David B. and I feel that you will do great with regards to finding groups within this great forum. 
David B., I'm not running d&amp;d right now just a game based on d&amp;d. It's called Stars Without Number and it's based on old school d&amp;d. The system is stripped down and super easy to play. If you have played d&amp;d at all you already know how to play this game. The setting is sci-fi and I have a session running on Wednesday and Friday. We would be happy to have a new face at the table. Thanks, -- Squeegee Game Link: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/172983/death-becomes-her-a-space-opera" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/172983/death-becomes-her-a-space-opera</a>
Hi David&nbsp; I am newish to DnD and new to roll20. Was thinking it might be nice to pick up a group of new players and search for an experienced DM interested in guiding and educating. OR Something along the lines of 2-3 new player + 1-2 experienced players + experienced DM. Ideally I want to start from level 1, play 2 maybe 3 times a week. Dedicated team looking to stick together longterm. Let me know what you think, we can perhaps get a group going