Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Issue with Dynamic Lighting - Room Ownership

Hi there, I started hosting a campaign recently, but due to my living circumstances I didn't have access to a computer (only my phone) when I made the room, so I had a friend make it so that my party could get started on making character sheets so we could jump right in once I got access to a computer again. However now that I'm back and DM status has been transferred to me, I've found that my dynamic lighting doesn't work since I didn't create the room. Is there a way to fully transfer ownership to me so that I can set up dynamic lighting without having to remake the entire room? Or will I have to go full 'scorched earth' to do so? 
1568883175
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
There are a number of potential issues with game ownership transfers so they aren't common place... disclaimer aside, you are best off contacting <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> to state your case so that they can assess the viability for you. These sort of things (account/financial) aren't handled via the forums :) Best of luck!
1568893143
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Note that if the only thing that you need to transfer is their characters, you can use the Character Vault to do that.&nbsp;