Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

ROLLBACK not working

I have rolled my game back to every day available yet see NO changes.  The games name is Age of Affliction, I would like my game rolled back to the 16th please.
Hello Mullins, I have taken a look at your game and notice that it has been rolled back to the 13th. I will go ahead and pass this information along to the devs. However, if there is something specific that is causing an issue, can you please let us know what that is? The Devs will only be able to roll it back to the date you specify, but they won't know if there is something specific that is not correct.  Thanks!
It does say that the game was rolled back, however nothing has changed. I rolled the game back 1 day at a time and each day it showed no change what so ever. I added the map and deck pack from the mad mage then removed it because it didnt have the monsters already on them. It deleted the map that my players and I were on and put us on the map of the same name. Rolling the game back didn't undo the chat log, character sheet changes, or maps added/deleted.
Hello Mullins, Thank you for that information.  As stated, I did pass this issue along to the devs.  As a bit of extra information to help with any future issues, the Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage (Map & Card Deck Addon)  is not supposed to contain all of the information contained in the Full Module. As such, this specific addons do not contain items like tokens. From the Items description:  Note: This product only contains the maps and decks from  Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage , and does not include tokens, book contents, notes, art handouts, or any other element. All of the contents of the Map & Card Deck Addon are available in the complete  Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage  bundle. As soon as we have more information, we will let you know. Thanks.

Edited 1569000484
I bought the whole adventure, the packs came with it. The original work around I was doing was to create a DoTMM game and then use the Transmografier to import each level I want to use as a stand alone dungeon. I'm just trying to give as much info leading up to the bug as I can.
Hi&nbsp;Mullins -&nbsp; We’re sorry to hear you're experiencing some troubles with the Rollback! However, would you mind contacting us directly at <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a> instead? This will allow us to best assist you in troubleshooting this issue. Thanks!&nbsp;