Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

UK Based group of 3-5 players seeking GM

Hi there. I'm looking for a dungeon master for our group of 3-5 players. We've all tried a hand at GMing before but we'd prefer to have a GM all round.  We're a group that doesn't take it to a grimdark side and likes to have a bit of fun, a good balance of RP/Combat. We're more than happy to work via a module though some of us have played Curse of Strahd previously. The group also has quite a few LGBT members so I'd hope you'd be comfortable with this.  Anyways! I look forward to hearing from anyone interested.
Hey there TrapHunter- Some useful info you may need to provide, is the day and time of the sessions you are looking for as well as session length and system (though I am assuming 5e?) If your time desire fits somewhere into my available schedule, I might be able to run something for your group, even if I can't give you a long campaign I am always happy to run one shots, or 2-3 session adventures. I am in the US and EST (UTC -5)  Cheers, Drew
Depending on time, I might be able to run a long term campaign if you want. It'll likely be homebrew as I'm not a big fan of modules.
Bump
Hi, I'm a UK based GM looking to set up a new weekly 5e campaign. Let me know if you're still looking for a game and we can see about setting a game up :). You can also find me on discord as  Zone55X #4651  Have a good one :)