Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for Players and GMs for PFS style games (Pathfinder)

Edited 1397533483
"Hello Adventures! and welcome, to The Lantern Raven Adventuring CO. We are currently recruiting new members! But be warned, only the bravest, brightest, and toughest adventurers survive... For those of you who do not know who we are, we are an organization dedicated to connecting eager adventures together and providing the nessisary quests to challenge them. Everyone is welcome! New Adventurer? No problem, we will make sure your a battle hardened war god before were done with you. Veteran? I'm sure i can find some quest to give you a run for you gold piece." I want to gather a large group of players together to play a series or short quests. The Games will be on different days at different times and players can sign up for the game they want to enter. Players will have the option to create a new character every time, or use the same one from one of the other quests. If you choose to create a new character you will start at the same level as the lowest character in the group with base starting gold. If you continue to use the same character you will keep all gold and items you have earned during any other quest you have completed with me. I may run the same quest multiple times on different days if there are several players wanting to do the same quest. If you are interested in joining let me know, players are not obligated to a weekly, biweekly, or even monthly session. you only need to show up for the sessions in which you signed up for. A single quest may take anywhere from 1-4 sessions and each session will last roughly 4 hours long. The Days will vary from quest to quest and start times will range from 12 pm PST to 6 pm PST. If there are any GMs out there who would like to join me in running these quests let me know, and we will talk. If possible i would like to get several GMs together so we could have 2-3 games running per week. The quests are home brew, Our system Pathfinder, and I have a mumble server we use for voice. Let me know if you have any questions or want to join. character creation rules are posted in the campaigns forum,once you join you can see them. thanks!!!

Edited 1397503237
The first game has been set for this Thursday, at 4 pm PST. If this day or time doesn't work for you, not to worry there will be others at different times, and days!

Edited 1397503299
Still some spots open for the thursday game
This looks really interesting.I'm new to pathfinder but if really wanted to learn. Is there still room?
I'd like to join the thursday game if there is a spot available.
id be interested in joining for a game on either Wednesdays/Sundays if you have it available.
Sent links to you all in a PM. And ill see about having the next session on a Wednesday or sunday
i would like to join if you have room or have a wait list
I'm interested if there are still slots!
Aye, This looks like a lot of fun. I would be interested in joining.