Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help with a macro

So, I have the following macro which works as is: /roll 1d10 + ?{Luftwaffe Resistance?|Token, -2|Light, -1|Moderate, 1|Heavy, 2}  + ?{In Designated Target Zone?|No, 0|Yes, 1} + ?{Bomber Cell Position?|High, 0|Middle, -1|Low, 1} +?{Cell Lost Bombers to Collision?|No, 0|Yes, 1} **(1-3)** 0 Waves; **(4-7)** 1 Wave; **(8-9)** 2 Waves; **(=>10)** 3 Waves For the life of me, I can't get it to display the modified die results properly with an inline roll using the default template. Any help would be appreciated.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
What do you mean by displaying the dice results? What code have you tried for the default template? By the way, rolltemplates will not show individual dice rolls. Since you have to use inline rolls, they'll only show the total (you can see the roll details by hovering over the result).
When I use the following, it just outputs the die result and the modifiers after that. I'm trying to get it to display just the modified result like the /roll version. &{template:default} {{name=Fighter Resistance}} {{ [[1d10]] + ?{Luftwaffe Resistance?|Token, -2|Light, -1|Moderate, 1|Heavy, 2}  + ?{In Designated Target Zone?|No, 0|Yes, 1} + ?{Bomber Cell Position?|High, 0|Middle, -1|Low, 1} +?{Cell Lost Bombers to Collision?|No, 0|Yes, 1} }} **(1-3)** 0 Waves; **(4-7)** 1 Wave; **(8-9)** 2 Waves; **(=>10)** 3 Waves
&{template:default} {{name=Fighter Resistance}} {{ [[[[1d10]] + ?{Luftwaffe Resistance?|Token, -2|Light, -1|Moderate, 1|Heavy, 2}  + ?{In Designated Target Zone?|No, 0|Yes, 1} + ?{Bomber Cell Position?|High, 0|Middle, -1|Low, 1} +?{Cell Lost Bombers to Collision?|No, 0|Yes, 1}]] }}{{ **(1-3)** 0 Waves; **(4-7)** 1 Wave; **(8-9)** 2 Waves; **(=>10)** 3 Waves}} Try that.
That worked! Thanks, Gargamond. I really need to get a better handle on how to use these brackets and braces.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
By the way, you shouldnt need the brackets around the 1d10.  [[[[1d10]] + can be  [[ 1d10 +