Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][5e][EST] Vet DM looking to PLAY for a change

I cut my teeth on the 2nd ED campaign setting "Masque of The Red Death" but continued to 3e and 3.5. I've played and ran a slew of Pathfinder games, VtM, and even Paranoia (for a lark). However, given how often I RUN, I'd like a chance to see the other side of the GM screen when it comes to 5e. I am available between 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm Monday through Friday and anytime before 10:00 pm Saturday and Sunday EST.
I'm starting a game on the 5th of October at 9pm est. If that fits with what you're looking for, pm me for more details. Thank you!