I have been trying to get this to work and have prob been making a dumb mistake.  I copy the stat block to the token and always get the same message. This is the stat block i have been trying Shaped Scripts Error Error: Field str should have appeared 1 more times Field dex should have appeared 1 more times Field con should have appeared 1 more times Field int should have appeared 1 more times Field wis should have appeared 1 more times Field cha should have appeared 1 more times This is the stat block i have been trying Kobold Small humanoid (kobold), lawful evil Armor Class 12 Hit Points 5 (2d6 - 2) Speed 30 ft. STR 7 (-2) DEX 15 (+2) CON 9 (-1) INT 8 (-1) WIS 7 (-2) CHA 8 (-1) Senses Darkvision 60 ft., Passive Perception 8 Languages Common, Draconic Challenge 1/8 (25 XP) Sunlight Sensitivity. While in sunlight, the kobold has disadvantage on attack rolls, as well as on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight. Pack Tactics. The kobold has advantage on an attack roll against a creature if at least one of the kobold's allies is within 5 feet of the creature and the ally isn't incapacitated. Actions Dagger. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 4 (1d4 + 2) piercing damage. Sling. Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 4 (1d4 + 2) bludgeoning damage. Any help would be great. Thank you.