Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Pathfinder 2E [Fall of Plaguestone] This Sunday!

1569255062

Edited 1569266007
Looking for a few more players. My goal is to run a game twice a month. I am a fairly new DM but I am dedicated to ensuring your fun. If your interested join my discord chat! [Mod:Server Link Removed] Edit: game is on 9/29 @7:30 est
Hello Emanuel C., The&nbsp; General Guidelines &nbsp;clause of the&nbsp; Code of Conduct -- Looking for Group supplemental guidelines &nbsp;states: Refrain from publicly posting links to off-site communities (Discord, Facebook groups, etc.) on the LFG Forums and LFG Tools If you have games open to Roll20 users, we encourage you to post&nbsp; LFG listings &nbsp;for those&nbsp; specific games &nbsp;and invite people to your Discord privately.&nbsp; You&nbsp; may&nbsp; place the link on your game details page or on a post to your game details forum or in a private message to someone. You&nbsp; may not&nbsp; place the link on your LFG Listing or in a post to your LFG Listing Discussion forum or in a post to the community forums. If you would like to submit an appeal, you may contact the devs at&nbsp; <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a>
I'd be interested! About 10 hours experience playing D&amp;D-- been watching pathfinder videos on youtube. Interested in being a rogue or investigator. Happy to do some light reading to get ready.
I know this is a late reply, but I would be interested in joining if you having trouble filling or whatever. I can join on discord for a chat if you want.