Pharasma's needle stands proud in Wati's necropolis, greeting mourners as they come to entomb their love ones in the famous burial site. 1700 years ago, the Pharasmin priest; Nefru Shepses, began the process of rebuilding the city, along with sealing away the dead part of the city form the living, and consecrating the Necropolis; a stone from the heavens streaked through the sky, plunging into the cool waters of the river Sphinx. Nefru Shepses decreed the celestial event was an omen of favor from the lady of graves and ordered workers to retrieve the stone from the riverbed. Stone cutters sculpted the meteorite into a cap stone for an obelisk, to be set in the cities new necropolis as a symbol of Pharasma's blessing for the city of Wati.     I have an ongoing Mummy's Mask game that has need of one more player. The party is already made and functioning, just think one more person can really push this into greatness. The campaign has not moved forward greatly, the players are still in book 1. The game is played at 630 CST for 4-5 hours, generally 4 hours. There is no 3rd party allowed, lv. 3 start, feat tax, etc etc. The full details are listed and available to read once you've joined.     The current party is made up of an elderly mage, warrior with an animal companion, and a spell-slinging knight. All I really care about from my players are that they play an interesting character and use voices to differentiate between IC and OOC.