Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character Sheet Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 in black and white?

Is it possible in some way to put the Pathfinder`s 2 character sheet in black and white? if not possible, how could it be planned to make it?  I know you've used the original colors of the edition, but I personally find them horrible. I think a black and white edition like D&D5e gives it a more stately presence.  Does anyone else agree with my opinion?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
You aren't alone on this, it have been mentined a few times in the PF2E thread , and iirc have been aknowledged as a wanted feature/option.
Andreas J. said: You aren't alone on this, it have been mentined a few times in the PF2E thread , and iirc have been aknowledged as a wanted feature/option. Thank you very much for answering me, anyway in the official thread of the PF2 character sheet I put a suggestion like this: "Hello everyone, I was wondering if it would be possible to design the Pathfinder 2 sheet as the 6 examples I have listed below. There are all the drawers that can have the pdf character sheet that I bought in the luxury character sheets. Thank you very much. The first page represents the core button, the second page represents the feat button, the third page represents the spells button, the fourth page represents the very important formulas and crafts button, the fifth page represents the equipment button and the sixth page represents the biography and history button."