Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Call of Cthulhu 7e Sheet - Monsters?

I'm trying to set up a character sheet to for a monster, specifically a nightgaunt, so I can have those stats and rolls ready when combat comes up and I don't need to keep flipping through a book.  The problem is that the available sheet, as it stands for me, a poor, poor, plus subscriber, can't really accommodate anything a nightgaunt can do.  Let alone things that other mythos monsters are capable of. A nightgaunt can fly, it has attacks that have special qualifiers, and, frankly, it doesn't need the majority of the rest of the sheet. Is there anything I can do to adjust the sheet for NPCs and monsters?  Something I missed?
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Not familiar with the game, but in the configuration section, there are a couple of options specifically for NPCs (not sure if that's the same as Monsters or not?) and clicking those options reveals this: I had to click the +Add button to get that box for Companions & Mounts, but does that give you what you need?