Hello! I will keep this a bit brief, but the tl;dr is that I am a non-binary mid level experience player looking for any groups that might want a kenku bard or a dragonborn ranger! I am very flexible and these characters are great for story telling. I even have a special voice for the dragonborn! I would love to play the two I mentioned, but I can play anything you need me to. I also love special campaigns like My Hero Academia ones, Pokemon, etc. I am usually available Sunday and Monday, and most Saturdays. I work nights, however, so the later the start time the better. [ Definitely something after 2 PM is preferred. ] As I said, I am a non-binary person and most, if not all, of my characters will be LGBT+ in one way or another. This fact doesn't matter too much, but I absolutely need a party that is Cool and Accepting and won't misgender me and my characters on purpose. That being said I am Fully Adult and can take dark humor and Adult Situations ™ If you need to know more about the characters beforehand let me know!! I would be happy to talk about either of them. I highly prefer Discord voice chat for campaigns, but again I am fairly flexible. [ Just no Skype plz. It doesn't work on my computer ]