Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [EST] Seeking Pathfinder 1e or D&D 5e game to join

Hello everyone. I had taken a few months break from table top games and now I am looking to get back into it. My name is Jason, I am 35, and I have been playing both as a player and a GM since 2013. I like to make characters, not stat builds. I give them personality and like to explore them as the game goes on both with personal stories and group dynamics. I am a player that has a huge respect for being on time and how important it is for the group. If I do feel I will be running late or unable to show, I make sure to inform my GM and party members usually several hours in advanced. The type of games I enjoy usually are more RP heavy rather then dungeon crawlers but I wouldn't mind doing one of those as well. I have learned I am not a fan of written adventures, not cause they are badly written, but more so GM's that tend to run them are not flexible when you are going against the rails. I seek GM's that are not afraid to let their players spread their wings, and party members that respect one another while still having fun and kidding around. The hours that work best for me is 7:00pm - 1:00am EST Thursday - Sunday . I am only seeking Pathfinder 1e or D&D 5e games. I might be into learning Pathfinder 2e. I hope to hear from you soon and can't wait to game with you!
Hello Jamerific. You sound like exactly the kind of roleplayer I am interested in having in my game although I am not sure if your availability lines up with my games. If you're interested in checking it out and possibly working a sunday morning game into your schedule please check out my LFG listing in the forum. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7795466/lfp-d-and-d-5e-homebrew-setting-star-experienced-dm-star-sunday-mornings" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7795466/lfp-d-and-d-5e-homebrew-setting-star-experienced-dm-star-sunday-mornings</a>
Thanks for the offer but I sleep mornings on weekends.