Hey, guys! I'm new in making macros, and I want to use d&d4e template. Since I will use at least three different weapons, I'm trying to make an macro that asks which weapon I will use. So, I made three abilities in the 4e character's sheet (one for each weapon) and one other ability with a query to ask which weapon to use, to call to one of those three abilities. But it is not working! The question window doesn't show a list of options. It shows: "Hand Crossbow, &{template:dnd4epower". Anyone can help me to solve this? The ability with query to call one of the others abilities: ?{Which weapon| @{weapon-1-name}, %{Azel|DeftStrikeW1}| @{weapon-2-name}, %{Azel|DeftStrikeW2}| @{weapon-3-name}, %{Azel|DeftStrikeW3}} An example of the three abilities: DeftStrikeW1 &{template:dnd4epower} {{atwill=1}} {{name=Deft Strike}} {{level=*Rogue Attack 1*}} {{type= At-will ♦}} {{keywords=Martial, Weapon}} {{action= Standard Action ♦}} {{range=Melee or Ranged weapon}} {{target=***@{target|enemy|token_name}***}} {{requirement=You must be wielding a crossbow, a light blade, or a sling.}} {{beforespecial=Before the attack, you can move up to 2 squares.}} {{attack=[[1d20+@{dexterity-mod-level}+@{weapon-1-attack} + ?{Attack Modifiers|0}]]vs[[@{target|Enemy|ac}]](*AC*) ***@{target|Enemy|token_name}***}} {{hiteffect=[[1d@{weapon-1-dice}+@{dexterity-mod}+@{weapon-1-damage}+?{Damage Modifiers|0}]] damage.}} {{**Critical:** [[(floor(@{level}/21)*(1*@{weapon-1-dice})) + 1*@{weapon-1-dice} + @{dexterity-mod} + @{weapon-1-damage} + @{weapon-1-enh}d@{weapon-1-per-plus} + ?{Critical Modifiers|0}]] damage.}}