Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Iron Kingdom under d20?

Iron Kingdoms does not use any twenty sided dice in its game*.  Can this be moved to its own header?  People are having a hard time finding it. *There was a D&D 3.5 campaign setting based on the Warmachine lore, but this is its own system.  
Am I on the wrong sub-forum?  Should this go to the "I have a problem" threads?
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I probably would have posted here, too...doesn't mean we aren't both wrong, though...LOL
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
The wiki said it was formerly a d20 system . Is this sheet for the new custom system that uses d6s? Just let me know and I'll move it next week during our character sheet update. This is as good a place as any to post this. A lot of these sheets I had to do some guess work so I appreciate the feedback to update them. :) - Cassie
The Full Metal Fantasy and Unleashed games (both supported by the sheet) use d6's a lot, but they are not a d6 system (such as Star Wars and D6 Space).  Is usually 2d6 + a modifier, but may include a "roll an additional d6 and that the highest two/three".  Its its own system. And thank you, Dev Person Cassie in bringing official attention to my plight.