Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Issues with the "My Audio" section

Edited 1569845398
EDIT:  Songs/music files can be added, They just cannot be  "previewed" them once added to My Music.  They play ok once added into game. Hello I hope yu can help me. I'm trying to put music into one of my games and music will not play from the "my Audio" section and I can no longer Add music into my games? Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong? Thanks for the help.
Hello RedBearGames, Can you confirm that your issue with uploading music has been resolved? In regards to previewing your music, when you are on your Jukebox within a campaign, do you see your music in a list at towards the bottom of the Manage Audio window? You should see a list of your added music along with a Play button to preview them before adding them to the game. 
Yes, the play button wasn't playing the songs while i was in the "my Audio" section. I can add them to the jukebox and into games fine just can't seem to play them unless they are in my games.
Hello RedBearGames, I am sorry that you are unable to use the play button to play these music tracks without adding them to your game. To rule out possible causes and provide a baseline for support,  please carefully work through the following steps of our guide to   Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through all of the requested information in  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
Thanks
Hello RedBearGames, Did these troubleshooting steps fully resolve your issue?
I haven't had the chance to check yes, I'll message when i know for sure. Thanks