Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

4e Bleach game

Hello I'm looking for a group of people who would want to play a game of Bleach, the anime/manga in case you have no clue what I'm talking about. In fact if you have no idea what Bleach is, I want you people most of all! It's all ways more fun to have new people listen to a story then people who know what's going to happen. That being said if you know the story inside out I wont say no, just don't spoil it for those who don't. We would be using the 4e D&D style of playing since I find that the most streamline way to do this. The day is Saturday but at what time I don't know and not this Saturday the next one. We will be using Skype, that said you don't have to talk if you don't want to but you'll need it to listen in. Hope to see you all on game day!
Your idea intrigues me. I can see how 4e could be done up as an anime theme, with the powers and abilities that characters only use once per fight, or whatever. This is really creative. What sort of story were you going to follow? The actual plot of Bleach with Ichigo and co, the actual plot with a different spin with OCs, or an entirely new story in general? Seeing as I've read the manga religiously, I am quite familiar with the main plot (anime movies and filler arcs aside), so I might be spoil-y (unintentionally of course) if you followed the main storyline. Just curious about your thoughts and motivations!
It would be the main story with a few twists in it. After all when you throw people in who were not there before things happen. If you want I can bring you in the game. It might be a bit crowded but I think it will work. If you join I will help you come up with a sword for you, try not to go OP with it! I plan to have the first game tomorrow, you know put people in the squads and get Shikai. I hope you join it would be great to get input on something I'm calling "The Hollowed Captain arc".
I'm actually gaming myself on Saturday, so I'll have to bow out. I know the stresses of having an overloaded game. Perhaps in the future I'd like to listen in to the game play (if that would ok at some point), and I'd love to be a sounding board if you need anyone to bounce ideas off of. I wish you luck, as this seems pretty fun!