Tyler K. said: Ok so I have a group of people and we have been looking for a dm for a while now... the last guy just wasn't to great felt he just scammed us because we agreed to pay for a dm we already have our characters picked out from the last campaign but will probably need a little help with fixing them we all agreed on saturday afternoon EST if there is anyone looking to just have a chill game feel free to message me we would like to start asap This is sad to here from your end. I wish there was someway to stop people taking advantage like that, but I understand why you can't lampoon people on the forums. It'd be nice to have an inbuilt star rating system or feedback page on peoples profiles. I am a professional UK based DM who has multiple groups from all over the world running at the moment and I currently have a Saturday spot open. It would be to your advantage as I can adjust the time to suit your group. In addition I have some of 5e most famous modules purchased for your group to choose from or just play in one of my own homebrew campaigns. I have dropped you a PM with details.