Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Debug logging/Save-rewind access.

Edited 1570089138
You know what's been driving my brain to oblivion and beyond... For the years on roll20 and coming across different bug reports -- a lot comes down to request for replicating the bug and down-right other useful information. If this is such an often request and Roll20 seems to be a never ending auto-saver by the second. As suggestion: why isn't there... [A] Debug Logging Perhaps I'm using the terminology wrong here, but having the option during a notice of a (bug) or any kind of sudden and odd behavior we wish too report would greatly benefit if we had an option to open a report file of contents, that would also halt Roll20's auto-saving feature and allow an Off-line look. It should hold information such as vector-data (image movement, placings, anything on grid wise.) or other importance of info that the Roll20 seems to read off of. [B] Rewind-offline Replay The second is also utilizing this *Offline* pause feature, which allows us to rewind a replay of the last 2-10 seconds of actions and mouse movements. To avoid people whom can't record 24/7 during their campaigning time or on Roll20. We can have the opportunity now to create a saved at ease Gif or Video that'll give a visual display for debugging purposes. Maybe this is already a suggestion; but anyone else getting where I'm going with here. Ehh??
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .