Hey! I am currently setting up for a new game of pathfinder that I am running using the pathfinder community sheet. I have been able to make simple macros that call various attributes quite easily, for example an initiative macro. But seeing as this is my first time delving into the more complicated side of macros I can't figure out what's wrong with my skills macro. It's essentially supposed to be a wrapper macro that allows the player to simply click to select which skill they want to use. The wrapper pops up fine, but the nested macros don't seem to be calling when each corresponding "button" is pressed. Each macro is made as an ability in the character sheet as well, maybe that is causing an issue? Thank you for taking the time to try and help, or maybe this thread will help some others with a similar issue in which I am glad this has helped. :) Wrapper Macro Text: &{template:pf_generic} {{header_image=@{header_image-pf_generic-skill}}} {{name=@{character_name}}} {{subtitle=What skill would you like to use?}} {{=[acrobatics](!&13 #skill-acro) [appraise](!&13 #skill-app) [bluff](!&13 #skill-bluf) [climb](!&13 #skill-clim) [craft(mechanical)](!&13 #skills-craftm) [craft(traps)](!&13 #skill-craftt) [diplomacy](!&13 #skill-dip) [disable device](!&13 #skill-disa) [disguise](!&13 #skill-disg) [escape artist](!&13 #skill-esc) [fly](!&13 #skill-fly) [handle animal](!&13 #skill-han) [heal](!&13 #skill-heal) [intimidate](!&13 #skill-inti) [know(dungeon)](!&13 #skill-knod) [know(engineering)](!&13 #skill-knoe) [know(nature)](!&13 #skill-knon) [linguistics](!&13 #skill-ling) [sense motive](!&13 #skill-sens) [ride](!&13 #skill-ride) [sleight of hand](!&13 #skill-slei) [spellcraft](!&13 #skill-spec) [stealth](!&13 #skill-stelt) [survival](!&13 #skill-survi) [swim](!&13 #skill-swim) [use magic device](!&13 #skill-usmd)}} Example skill macro to be called "skill-acro": &{template:pf_generic} {{header_image=@{header_image-pf_generic-skill}}} {{name=@{character_name}}} {{subtitle=Acrobatics Check}} {{= [[1d20 + @{acrobatics}]]}}