Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] Looking for a New Group (and potentially a new game)

1570141779

Edited 1570142061
Hi guys! I'm a twenty-one-year-old female experienced tabletop gamer and GM looking to join a new campaign as a player. I have been involved in tabletop gaming for over 5 years. I have played in D&D 3.5e, D&D 5e, GURPS, and Mutants and Masterminds 3 (though I've only GMed M&M3). I have physical materials for D&D 5e and M&M3 (though I've never personally made a character). I live near Chicago and am on Central Standard Time (CST). In addition to the games I am experienced with, I am open to playing in new games that I haven't tried. In fact, I would really love to expand my gaming horizons, especially if it involved Star Wars, superheroes, and fantasy. Call of Cthulhu is another system I have wanted to explore but never gotten the chance too. As I said, I'm on CST. As for availability, I am open on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, generally after 5:15pm due to work and other obligations. On Sundays, I'm generally open all day.I do have major medical issues that may cause me to miss a session every now and again, but I do try to let people know in advance or power through. I don't really have the funds for paid games right now. I hope that isn't a problem.  I think I'm only looking for one game, currently, but may pick up two if they prove interesting enough.
Hello Rubie, I'm running a game called Stars Without Numbers. It's a sci-fi game setting based on ad&amp;d, your experience will serve you well and make the system feel familiar. At the same time you'll get a whole new world of sci-fi mysteries to explore, lasers to shoot, robot bounty hunters and more. Here's a link to the LFG listing. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/172983/death-becomes-her-a-space-opera" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/172983/death-becomes-her-a-space-opera</a> Hope to hear from you, -- Squeegee