Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP] [5e DND] Looking for a 4th player for mini-campaign and long term campaign

Hi, we're looking for a fourth for a mini campaign (3-4 sessions) that will be held on Saturdays at around 8PM EST and for a separate long term campaign that will be held at the same time after we finish the mini campaign. The one shot info includes:  7th lvl characters. On a warm breezy summer night you find yourselves in the town of Gilmour.   Purple and Gold ribbons draped all over the houses and marketplaces. It must be the Neptune festival once again. But this Is no ordinary festival.   People have flocked from miles around.   To watch this new musician who draws full crowds every night.   All you know is he has silver white hair and wears exotic clothes mostly with purples and golds. The Town mayor sends an urgent gold letter to your door.   I know you have powers I'm in need of . The government here makes most of its budget form the Neptune festival being a tourist town of sorts.   This " son of neptune" or whatever they call him now is taking all our business. They dont eat or drink or buy any of our merchandise . This creature is going to destroy our economy.   Capture or kill this bastard and I'll line your pockets like kings. Send me a private message if you are interested and we're looking for players who want to do both the mini-campaign and the weekly game. Thank you. 
Hi there! I saw you were starting a 7th level campaign on Saturdays and wanted to express interest in joining! Your time slot of Saturdays at 8 EST would work great so I was hoping to give it a shot and hoping to get more information! Anything you send would be appreciated!
New player, would love to join up. I have the d&d player's handbook. So I am an open sponge and love the concept you are presenting.