Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][Any System] Old time table-topper looking for mature group... See back for details.

So, as the title says. I am a rather bitter-vet RPG'er, started out with 2nd-ed and quickly moved to 3rd back in like, 2003/2004 and over the years on and off I have dabbled in a multitude of systems both over the table and over the web. Everything from HEROS, to CoC, I have played. About me... Name: Jason Age: 29 Occupation: Software Engineer Good play times: M-F 7pm - 9pm | SS 9pm - 11pm I am pretty flexible on the three pillars, I can RP just about anything. I am a pretty shit voice-actor however. I am looking for a group welcoming a newcomer, mature players (not 18+ adult only players, just, normal grown ups). If you have need of another player and would be willing to have me, I thank you kindly.
Two players left today before game at 8pm today. I could use a player to fill in the ranks. Here is info on game: Campaign: The Forgotten Power System: Pathfinder 1e, with 3pp (Listed on d20pfsrd, no spheres) and homebrew though It must be approve case by case. Special Rule: Anime based or video game based characters are allowed. Time: Mondays at 8pm CDT. Platforms: Roll20 for rolls and player map, discord for voice and chat. Players: I would like 3 players minimum 6 players max. (Already have 2 players, and ready to start 10/7/19 8pm CDT for game 1) Tone: Rule of cool. Also sense underage players may join I prefer keeping it PG-13 or less. Hook: 3450+ years ago was the age of time mages. There power made them the envy of most powerful wizard or sorcerer. For the longest they where respected and thought of the right hands of gods. But with anything people could not understand would turn into fear. This is when the great purge happened. The four mightiest kingdoms joined forces and purged all the chronomancers and there teaching from history. The chronomancers made there last stand in a large keep on side of mountain where they fell. As time passed this keep was covered by rocks and dirt. One day near a village a landslide happened on a mountain face. This revealed a very old keep. The villagers went to investigate, to make sure everything is ok. They found a lot of skeletons laying on ground (None animated) with rusted out weapons. As they explored this keep they found a woman. Laying on floor not moving not breathing but also not decayed. They left the keep in fear that magic is afoot. And went to closest city to find some adventurers to investigate. This be you as players. WARNING: This game will involve a constant NPC in party for a period of time. You must be ok with this and understand this. If you do not like constant npc’s for any amount of time this game wouldn’t be for you. let me know. tyvm