Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Token Mod "Ignore Selected" parameeter not Working for Players

Edited 1570482802
I have a macro used to generate AOE images for spell casters. A character Sheet is loaded with Macros  for each spell and multi-sided tokens representing the spells AOE.  I use Summon to drop a token on the Tabletop and the Macro below to switch to the appropriate multi-sided image. For example the Macro below is used to place Fireball by changing the current side to an image of Fireball Area of Affect.  Works perfect for the GM but when a player uses the macro it will not work -UNLESS - I remove the "--ignore-selected" parameter from the macro. Anyone have any idea how to fix that. While it will work without it, it works a lot better with the parameter in place.  Example Macro: !token-mod --ignore-selected --set currentside|2 width|[[70*9]] height|[[70*9]] --ids @{Spell|character_id}
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Hmm!  I'll take a look tonight. Probably an honest to goodness error in the code. 
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Tried it out and it worked fine for me.  I'm going to guess that you don't have Players can IDs turned on.  Run this and see if it then works: !token-mod --config players-can-ids|on
That indeed did fix it. Thanks for the quick response. I didn't think to check dependent settings.  Once again  "The Aaron=Awesome" !
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
HAAHAH, no problem. =D