Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player Character Sheet Selection?

I know you can set the default character sheet, and I think modules also do this, but is there any way to set a default sheet, but still let my players (individually) pick their sheet preference. For example, the roll20 Starfinder sheet (sheet a) is... OK. I prefer the Starfinder sheet Phillip Goettsch made (sheet b).  Some players are OK with sheet a, but all prefer sheet b.  I'd like to set the roll20 sheet as standard, esp for the Aeon module... but let my players use sheet b.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Unfortunately, you cannot mix and match character sheets within a game. Even if it were possible, you would lose interoperability, since they would doubtless have different ways of naming and storing data. If you are using a module, a Roll20 sheet would get you the best support options.