Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't see drop-down menu past the window

I made a bunch of macros and I like to access them using the '#' function which opens a drop-down menu of all my options.  The problem is the chat box only displays the first 2 options and the rest are 'off the page'  so I can't even see what I'm scrolling through.  Any way to move where/how it displays? 

Edited 1570628915
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That is an irritating issue, I agree. If you start typing the name, it will reduce the options to only those that match, then you can tab to select the right one when you zero in.  I wonder if Keith has a stylish solution to improve the display? Personally I'd like the list to be moved up for display purposes, it doesnt have to be anchored to the chat box at the bottom of the screen. That's what causes the issue.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
GiGs said: I wonder if Keith has a stylish solution to improve the display? Personally I'd like the list to be moved up for display purposes, it doesnt have to be anchored to the chat box at the bottom of the screen. That's what causes the issue. I messed with it for about 30 minutes and couldn't get it to budge in any useful way.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks for trying :)
Thanks, I appreciate it.
oh, would it be considered a bug?  Is there a place to report such things?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It probably wouldn't be considered a bug, since the feature is working as designed; it's merely sub-optimal. This would probably be best as a suggestion. It's also possible that there is still a Stylus/CSS solution. I am not a CSS wizard. I taught myself CSS nearly 20 years ago. It's changed quite a bit since then. :)