Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Two Campaigns, One World

Edited 1570848188
I am Peyton and I am a 25 year old father of two. I have DM'ed now for about 3 years for a group of really close friends, almost 2 of which are in my home brewed world of "Nowhere". The Plate of Nowhere are a long extensive backstory that I will try to summarize below. We plan to play 9pm EST on Wednesdays.  **A Few Requirements** 1.) 18+ years of age only. 2.) Mic is required, video optional 3.) We use discord for Voip **Reason to Play** So my idea is this. I still run that game I mentioned for my friends above in this world, and I plan to run this one there as well - at the same time in game. Meaning their are two campaigns simultaneously effecting the world. Will they be friends, or will the be foes. Who knows?! and I think that is going to be a lot of fun on how that will cause each campaign to change as the other make choice and vise versa. So to be clear the posting has me looking for 11 players, including myself. Not true. I am running 2 campaigns in this "game" in roll20. So there are a lot of people. Not all in the same campaign - just to be clear. **Nowhere?** Nowhere is my world, my baby if you will, but a baby i will let you run with and break for sure. Nowhere is a plate (flat) realm in which a war between the gods long ago created a vacuum in space. The space sucked in anything it could get a hold of for the rest of time. As a result parts of other planes from other terrestrial circles have been pulled and pieced together. Material plains, hell, and fey wild included. Many different lands and peoples including a custom race called the Valkyrie inhabit it and have vast differences in standard cultures in standard 5e games. If you are interested in playing please add me on discord - Notorum#7134 **Players will be selected by Monday Noon EST**
Edit: I added you on discord. It says you don't accept messages from people who aren't friends. I am waiting for you to accept the friend request. My discord is BabaYagaRock#6190
Two questions, one, when do you plan to play Two, will the groups know each other as player-characters or will they have to treat every group, every character they might meet in town as potential player-characters? The first question is one that needs an answer, the second is merely curiosity and maybe to give you an idea. 
Tsaimath. said: Two questions, one, when do you plan to play Two, will the groups know each other as player-characters or will they have to treat every group, every character they might meet in town as potential player-characters? The first question is one that needs an answer, the second is merely curiosity and maybe to give you an idea.  1 - 9pm est W 2 - They might but not at the start, it is possible.
I am definitely interested. My discord is ITALIANGB721#8334
Brian G. said: I am definitely interested. My discord is ITALIANGB721#8334 You have been added, hit me up when you want an interview.