Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Broken character images

I accidentally removed the original picture form the library, and now every image in the log appears broken.  Is there ANYWAY I can undo that? (or anyway to replace the broken images in the log with new ones...) I'm currently a basic user now, but if I upgrade to Pro, will I able to roll back the game that I created as a basic user?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I don't think a rollback brings back images you have deleted from your library.  You should be able to hit the edit button on the sheet/handout with the missing image, remove the old image (that option is available while hovering over the image frame), and then assign a new image.
Hello 바유, Unfortunately, if the image has been removed from your Art Library, you will not be able to restore it. There is no way to re-add it back to the Chat log even if you re-upload it or Rollback the game.  You can check out more information about how to manage your Art Library on the Wiki .