Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Call of Cthulhu Keeper Rulebook

Edited 1570527963
David
Sheet Author
Does this mean there will be a by Roll20 Character Sheet for Call of Cthulhu?
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
:).....Do you have much experience with the game?
David
Sheet Author
Ahh Playing it since 1st Edition.?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
David said: Ahh Playing it since 1st Edition.? You're hired. ;-)
The current sheet is really really good. It doesn't 100% accurately handle bonus/penalty dice and my understanding is that can't be done with a script, but IMHO it doesn't make a whole lot of difference either way--we just go with the rolls as it reports them. If you bought the Keeper book would access to the script without pro be enabled?  I will admit, I don't actually see any real point to a CoC Keeper book. This isn't a kill the creature sort of game where drag and drop becomes a huge convenience, the way that it very much is in 5E. 
David
Sheet Author
The bonus/penalty dice inaccuracy is cosmetic and does not have any real mechanical effect.  The trade off is that it speeds up play as otherwise you have to select/deselect advantage / disadvantage dice every time you make a roll.
Yeah, the current version is way way better than having to type something for every damned roll. It's also useful because frequently we will have someone roll then say "wait, aren't we at point blank range?" or something like that which changes the number of dice.