Looking For: Players 2 to 3 (for a total of 4 to 5 players) Setting: Homebrew Fantasy Genre: High Magic/Sword and Planet Rating: 18+ Mature Content Warning: Violence, Adult Themes and Language Goal: Exploration of the world in which I and the players create with player adding content like races and seeing how the player character react to the world and change it, for the better or worse.   I am looking for players to start at the low end of society and end up being the people who all powers turn too by the end of the game. Experience Level: any, in truth I looking for original ideas so the less you hold to this has to be dnd fantasy the better and I will teach the rules as we go.  I am interested in interesting characters and good role players, not experts in the rules and how to break them. Method: Roll20 and Voice by Discord Time/Time Zone: Wednesday 6pm to 9pm (CDT) Regularity: weekly Note: Character creation will be done as a group but coming up with a character concept before Session 0 is a must so I can start crafting a game that will center about my player’s characters.  Contact me via PM here on Roll20 if you are interested in my game, thank you.