Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Animated Map won't show on page

Good evening, I was able to upload a 5mb webm file, however when dragged to the page nothing happens. It appears on the page selector, but that is it. Any help with this would be most appreciated. Thank you.
Hello malenfant, I am sorry you are having issues seeing your map. To rule out possible causes and provide a baseline for support,  please carefully work through these steps of our guide to   Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please provide us the name of the campaign and thoroughly work through all of the requested information in  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!

Edited 1570676795
Followed every step on "Solving Technical Issues", still no dice. I have the firefox logs if necessary. Also, game name is Storm King's Thunder. Thank you for your help. 
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
You haven't followed 'every' step until you've done Step 4 :)

Edited 1570677981
Fair enough. Trying to utilize a webm animated map. Upload seems to work, when placing file on page, the file never appears. The thumbnail on the page navigator updates though. Drag file WinterRoadRoll20.webm from library to page. Game Stom King's Thunder Computer's settings Tried Chrome and Firefox Chrome Version 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit), Firefox version 69.0.2 (64-bit) Windows 10 Pro version 10.0.17763  Javascript is enabled Windows Defender Tried with all add-ons and extensions disabled Please see screenshot in OP Console log seems to cause issues posting even when using code tag.

Edited 1570732670
Nicholas
Roll20 Team
Hey Malenfant - So we can best troubleshoot this, would you also be able to send me the file you are trying to upload? If yes, you can send it as an attachment to our email at&nbsp; <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a> , or you can send me a PM with a Dropbox or other file share link. If you don't feel comfortable with that, please let me know and we'll look into other methods of gathering additional info on this issue. Thank you! :)
Nicholas said: Hey Malenfant - So we can best troubleshoot this, would you also be able to send me the file you are trying to upload? If yes, you can send it as an attachment to our email at&nbsp; <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a> , or you can send me a PM with a Dropbox or other file share link. If you don't feel comfortable with that, please let me know and we'll look into other methods of gathering additional info on this issue. Thank you! :) PM and email sent. Thank you for your help.